Testosterone Test Kit
$79 $67 with promo code FIRST
If you’re looking to stay at peak strength, or want to know where your testosterone levels are compared to the average male, this is the test to take. Normal levels of testosterone are important for keeping every man’s health on track.
All of our laboratory partners are CLIA-certified. Your clear and actionable results are delivered securely online, and our doctors are available to answer any questions. We help you take control of your health by bringing quality lab tests directly to your door.
Free shipping and no taxes or additional fees.
Save 15% with promo code FIRST
If you are experiencing acute symptoms that require emergency care such as high fevers and shaking chills, passing out, possible stroke or heart attack, you should seek immediate care through your local physician or emergency room.
We accept HSA and FSA payments.
Testosterone testing overview
Checking your testosterone level is an important part of maintaining male health. Abnormally high and low levels can cause some uncomfortable symptoms and health issues, such as low sex drive (libido), irritability and reduced physical performance.
Some health issues that arrive with low testosterone (Low T) include:
- Injury to the testicles
- Testicular cancer or treatment for testicular cancer
- Hormonal disorders
- Chronic liver or kidney disease
- Type 2 diabetes
Who should take the Testosterone Test?
As men age, it’s important that they are aware of how this vital hormone functions within their body. Maintaining hormone levels is key to staying healthy over everyone’s lifetime. Symptoms of low testosterone can be treated and more serious complications can be caught early when you test your testosterone level with us. It’s easy with fast, convenient and affordable mail-in testing.
Low testosterone levels can occur in men of any age, but are most common in men over 35. An underlying health condition such as obesity, pituitary gland issues, and injuries can impact testosterone levels.
If you are experiencing one or more symptoms of high or low testosterone, our doctors’ recommendation can help determine if testosterone testing is right for you.
How it works
- Order your Testosterone test kit online and receive it by mail in days. There is no need to book an appointment or visit a lab.
- Provide a sample of your saliva using the tube provided. Don’t worry, it’s simple and we provide you with instructions.
- Mail it back to our CLIA-certified lab with our pre-paid shipping label.
- View your results in 3-5 days through your secure HealthTestExpress online account.
Symptoms of low testosterone can include:
- Low libido
- Erectile dysfunction
- Hot flashes
- Loss of vigor
- Depressed mood
- Impaired concentration
- Reduced Physical Performance
- Sleep Disturbance (including sleep apnea)
What does this kit test for and why?
This test screens for the level of testosterone in your body. If you’ve heard or you are worried about “low T” this test will give you accurate numbers, no doctor’s appointment needed or visit to the lab.
How long do I need to wait for my testing kit?
Once your testing kit has shipped, it will arrive within 1-3 shipping days.
What do I need to do once I get the kit?
Skip the appointment and the waiting room. You don’t need to visit a lab, all you need to do is collect a sample, send it in and get results. We’ll provide everything you need to collect the sample yourself.
How does collecting samples for the testosterone test work?
At-home sample collection requires a simple single tube saliva sample to test your testosterone levels. Your testing kit will give the step-by-step rundown to collect your sample and send to the lab using a pre-paid mailer.
What will my Testosterone Test results tell me?
Your test results will show your free testosterone levels, measured in picograms per milliliter (pg/ml), with 97% accuracy*. Your results report will detail your levels compared to the normal ranges in a way that is clear and easy to understand.
Our doctors are available should you have any abnormal results or critical values. These test results can be reviewed with your local doctor for even more clarity, and to discuss any recommended lifestyle changes or treatment based on your results.
When should I get my test results?
Kits usually take 1 to 3 shipping days to reach the lab once you mail your samples. Results are typically available 5 business days or less, after they have been received by our CLIA-certified lab partner.
Will my kit packaging say what my test is for?
Kits are shipped in a generic lab mailer envelope. For added privacy, our wellness kits are branded with the Health Test Express logo and contact information, but are not printed with what your test is for. Your kit will simply say Health Test Express and the lab name on the outside. Your invoice and lab requisition form, however, will contain the actual test name(s).
Our testosterone test kit is simple. In a few easy steps, you'll know your testosterone levels, with our doctors available to answer any questions.
- Upon awakening, open the kit and retrieve the saliva collection tube. Unscrew the cap on the collection tube.
- Give yourself some time to salivate (thinking of your favorite food always helps!). Tilt your head forward and with your tongue, push the saliva down into the collection tube. Continue until the tube is filled at least three quarters of the way with saliva (not including bubbles).
- After providing your sample, replace the cap on the collection tube (make sure it's tight). Mark your name, the sample collection date and time in the space provided on the sample collection tube. Place the saliva sample inside the provided zip-lock bag.
- Immediately after collecting your sample, fill in the information on the requisition form. Be sure to write the exact time and date of collection.
- Send back your kit in the prepaid mailer. Your results will be available online within 3-5 business days after the lab receives your kit.
Process went well but I later discovered that the results were expressed differently than other methods of testing. Was wondering how to reconcile the two different methods of reporting results. Not sure if saliva testing is the most accurate. Would like a reply.
On a whim due to tiredness that no other cause could be found for, and my dr refusing to order the test, I ordered a Testosterone Kit through here. The results were extremely low and with the lab report – my doctor was willing to treat! Quick, convenient, private, and easy to interpret results. thank you!
I was curious to see what my testosterone level was and this simple test answered my question.
Convenient little kit. Easy with step by step directions. Nothing extra was paid for besides the product itself.
The entire process was clear and easy to do. Results came quickly in just a few days and were easy to understand. What a convenient way to get basic health information. Much better than going to the doctor.
*Based on the validation data provided by the performing laboratory, this test has a 97% accuracy.